George Michael
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register  
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages    Log in 

George Michael refuses to have HIV test

Post new topic   Reply to topic    George Michael Forum Forum Index -> George Michael News
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:04 am    Post subject: George Michael refuses to have HIV test Reply with quote

George Michael has revealed he is refusing to have an HIV test because he is worried about the result tests.

George spoke with Stephen Fry in a BBC2 documentary on HIV, entitled 'Stephen Fry - HIV And Me.'

He said that he has not taken a test since 2004 and he refuses to take it in fear that he may be HIV positive.
Chez4George

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will wait to see the Interview before I say to much on this, seems strange considering how Anselmo passed away & all the work & money George has put in over the yrs to help victims of this awfull disease.
I Love George

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree it is a good idea that he has the test, but after what happend with Anselmo dying of aids, I can understand his anguish, maybe it is all to much, I guess he finds it easier to help others than himself, come on George your fans want to know that you are o.k and we still have years of great music from you to look forward to.
superman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a scary thing... I took the test once...but I was very scared also.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    George Michael Forum Forum Index -> George Michael News All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

George Michael Forum Forum Index