George Michael
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register  
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages    Log in 

George Michael to retire from stadium gigs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    George Michael Forum Forum Index -> George Michael News
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:43 pm    Post subject: George Michael to retire from stadium gigs Reply with quote

George Michael has said that he wll retire from arena and stadium gigs after two final London dates and a Copenhagen show last August.

While Michael is not planning to retire from live performance altogether, the concerts will be “the last time he does something of this magnitude”, according to a spokesperson.

"He’s not retiring, he just won’t be doing big tours,” the spokesperson says. “There will be no arena tours, no big, big shows, no stadiums.”
sunnsan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

spy cameras

This is really a good site with great information along with excellent post for all to view and comment on this site.The information present here is helpful for the readers.Overall wonderful site.
dekaalam

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must say, as a lot as I enjoyed reading what you had to say, I couldn’t help but lose interest after a while. It’s as if you had a terrific grasp to the topic matter, but you forgot to include your readers. Perhaps you should think about this from far more than one angle. Or maybe you shouldn’t generalize so significantly. It’s better if you think about what others may have to say instead of just going for a gut reaction to the topic. Think about adjusting your very own believed process and giving others who may read this the benefit of the doubt.
truck tires seaford de
Post new topic   Reply to topic    George Michael Forum Forum Index -> George Michael News All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

George Michael Forum Forum Index