George Michael
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register  
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages    Log in 

Making of the album Older - George Michael's Studio Gear

Post new topic   Reply to topic    George Michael Forum Forum Index -> George Michael Interviews
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:07 pm    Post subject: Making of the album Older - George Michael's Studio Gear Reply with quote

Paul Gomersall: Recording George Michael's Older
Published in Sound on Sound July 1996

Quote:
With years of record label legal wrangles finally behind him, George Michael set about making an album to put him back at the top of the charts and consolidate his status as serious artist/producer. Working the desk on the Older sessions at SARM West was engineer Paul Gomersall, who tells MARK CUNNINGHAM about the making of the album.

The article also contains a listing of George Michael's studio gear.

Link to full Article:
http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/1996_articles/jul96/georgemichael.html
Munnsan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No doubt this is an excellent post I got a lot of knowledge after reading good luck. Theme of blog is excellent there is almost everything to read, Brilliant post
Guifarent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's really a nice and helpful piece of information. I'm glad that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. I want to say it would supply up to !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    George Michael Forum Forum Index -> George Michael Interviews All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

George Michael Forum Forum Index