George Michael
FAQ† †Search† †Memberlist† †Usergroups† †Register
Profile† †Log in to check your private messages † †Log in

Gearge Michael caught drunk

Post new topic†††Reply to topic †††George Michael Forum Forum Index -> George Michael Pictures - Photos
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:54 pm† †Post subject: Gearge Michael caught drunk Reply with quote

This is from May of 2006.

He was on his way home, on Thursday night, from God knows were, and while he was waiting for the green light he decided to take a nap for a while. Of course the trouble started when couple of traffic lights changed and he didnít move at all. Other drivers went completely crazy and one of them started tapping on his window. Poor Michael woke up and by the look of his face you can see he was in another universe or something.

The driver tells British newspaper the News Of The World,

ďHe was sweating heavily and had his iPod on. Thatís probably why he didnít hear all the angry tooting behind him. He got going again but was weaving all over the place. Then he hit a bollard. I doubt he even noticed it. He looked wasted. He just drove on."
Cris_angel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:41 am† †Post subject: Reply with quote

Iím not surprised..! I love the guy, though.
Lionertent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:37 am† †Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice post this one is. The post is written in very a good manner and it entails many useful information for me. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept.

weight loss clinic las vegas
Jennamoriss

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:49 am† †Post subject: Reply with quote

so what people expect ? that GM doesn't drink at all ? Smile)
Post new topic†††Reply to topic †††George Michael Forum Forum Index -> George Michael Pictures - Photos All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

George Michael Forum Forum Index