George Michael
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register  
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages    Log in 

What Celebrities Said about George Michael's Death

Post new topic   Reply to topic    George Michael Forum Forum Index -> George Michael News
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:42 pm    Post subject: What Celebrities Said about George Michael's Death Reply with quote

Many Celebrities have reacted to George Michael's passing. Here are some of them:

Andrew Ridgeley:
Heartbroken at the loss of my beloved friend Yog. Me, his loved ones, his friends, the world of music, the world at large. 4ever loved. A xx

Madonna:
Farewell My Friend! 🙏🏻 Another Great Artist leaves us. 💔Can 2016 [word_not_allowd] Off NOW?

Mariah Carey:
George Michael 💔😢 You were such an inspiration. I'm honored to have not only been your fan, but a friend as well. May you rest in peace.

Ellen DeGeneres:
I just heard about my friend @GeorgeMichael's death. He was such a brilliant talent. I'm so sad.

Sam Smith:
@GeorgeMichael. Words can't express how much you and your music meant and means to me. Please play his music as loud as you can today...& celebrate one of the most magical, talented, bravest & important figures in music & life as I know it. Your music & message will live on..I would not be the artist I am if it wasn't for you.

Boy George:
I am thinking of @GeorgeMichael's family, friends and fans right now. He was so loved and I hope he knew it because the sadness today is beyond words. Devastating. What a beautiful voice he had and his music will live on as a testament to his talent. I can't believe he is gone. I hope the Buddha will hold him in his arms. NMRK.

Duran Duran:
2016 - loss of another talented soul. All our love and sympathy to @GeorgeMichael's family.

Elton John:
I am in deep shock. I have lost a beloved friend - the kindest, most generous soul and a brilliant artist. My heart goes out to his family, friends and all of his fans. @GeorgeMichael #RIP
Post new topic   Reply to topic    George Michael Forum Forum Index -> George Michael News All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

George Michael Forum Forum Index