George Michael
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register  
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages    Log in 

George Michael new album and looking to do duets in 2007

Post new topic   Reply to topic    George Michael Forum Forum Index -> George Michael News
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:52 am    Post subject: George Michael new album and looking to do duets in 2007 Reply with quote

After being arrested twice and enjoying many 'highs' in 2006, George Michael is talking about the future. It seems a new album is on the horizon.

He told SkyNews, "I love touring and it has also given me new ideas for songwriting too. Ideally I would love to get a bunch of duets together but not just covers, I want to write new songs that we could sing."

George is looking to do duets with Duncan James, along with Natasha Bedingfield and he may even kiss and make up with his old chum Sir Elton John.
sunnsan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vintage rings

Thanks for sharing.You wouldn’t say how some websites are helpful source of information like this one.Thanks
kynatopo

Location: Perspiciatis quod placeat quia voluptate aut eum et ut et officia ducimus ex duis enim

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This man is sharing his experience after being in the jail twice and tells the story. Obviously, there is essayroo review that is being sharing more methods to spend the time by listing new songs.
followersuk

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 11:40 pm    Post subject: buy followers uk Reply with quote

Here is a comprehensive listing of George's duets and collaborations with other ... in his former Wham! partner Andrew Ridgeley's debut and only solo album. ... efforts in Ethiopia by releasing the song “Do They Know It's Christmas? ... by NBC celebrating the reopening of the Apollo Theater, New York City . by http://epicfollowers.co.uk/
followersitaly

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last...The Duets Album Del on his Go All Night album (2007). ... Kamasi Washington & El Debarge Paid Tribute to George Michael At The 2017 BET Awards By ...
buy instagram followers cheap
followersitaly

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It went to number nine on the pop charts, and the album of the same name ... For the next seven years, Aretha Franklin produced a string of hits, including such soul ... “Until You Come Back to Me (That's What I'm Gonna Do)” (1974), written by ... again with “I Knew You Were Waiting (For Me),” a duet with George Michael, ...
followers italy
buyfollowersuk

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

News of, by and for the People George Michael Killenberg ... happened inside the home office ofa man suspected of practicing medicine without a license.
by followers uk
buyfollowersuk

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The sister of iconic singer George Michael was found dead on ... News website of the year ... He died of natural causes on Christmas Day in 2016 at his home in ... A report will be compiled for the coroner into the circumstances." ... on his official website saying that they have "come to fully appreciate ... by followers uk
buyfollowersuk

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 3:54 am    Post subject: epicfollowersuk Reply with quote

Welcome to the official website for George Michael. Visit for the latest news, browse the photo gallery, listen to George's music, watch his iconic videos and find ...
BY https://epicfollowers.ca/

Last edited by buyfollowersuk on Tue May 19, 2020 3:55 am; edited 1 time in total
buyfollowersuk

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 3:55 am    Post subject: followersuk Reply with quote

His job took him all over the world and no he has released part of his archive and created fabulous book of photos. The photographer discovered George's lifeless body on Christmas Day last year. ... George Michael. singer passed away and has now given birth.
BY followers canada
followersitaly

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last...The Duets Album Del on his Go All Night album (2007). ... Kamasi Washington & El Debarge Paid Tribute to George Michael At The 2017 BET Awards By ...
urdu poetry
Post new topic   Reply to topic    George Michael Forum Forum Index -> George Michael News All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

George Michael Forum Forum Index