George Michael
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register  
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages    Log in 

George Michael 2007 European Tour Dates

Post new topic   Reply to topic    George Michael Forum Forum Index -> 25 Live Tour
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:48 am    Post subject: George Michael 2007 European Tour Dates Reply with quote

Here are George Michael's 2007 European Tour Dates:

Friday 18 May - NRGI Park (Athletic Stadium), Aarhus, Denmark
Wednesday 23 May - Nepstadion, Budapest, Hungary
Friday 25 May - Inter Football Stadium, Bratislava, Slovakia
Monday 28 May - LTU Arena, Dusseldorf
Saturday 2 June - Strahov Football Stadium, Prague, Czech Republic
Friday 22 June - Stade de France, Paris, France
Saturday 23 June - Werchter Open Air Park Belgium
Friday 29 June - Stockholm Stadium, Sweden
Tuesday 17 July - Stadio Euganeo, Padova, Italy
Thursday 19 July - Stadio, Lucca, Italy
Saturday 21 July - Stadio Olimpico, Rome, Italy
maria

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hallo Laughing
george have also a concert,in amsterdam.
And that will be on 26 june 2007.
in the Amsterdam Arena 19h30 uur in the netherlands.
Smile so hope to si every wan out there.
ria.
kathy

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:41 am    Post subject: July 26 also in Greece Reply with quote

Hello there, I've just joined the forum and am thrilled to say that George Michael will also perform in Greece on the 26th of July. I can't wait to finally see him and if he wants to leave England he can stay here with us, since he's half greek.
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link
jacs

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello there....I'm the newest member of this forum... Very Happy Is there anybody would know if George has plan of an Asian tour in the future Question Cool
I Love George

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am so Jelious of you all, I live in New Zealand and probably wont get to see him in concert, if you are like me and he is not going to a place near you. check out Yahoo music and see the first 20 minutes live at Wembley Arena, other than that I guess I'll watch his Dvds.

Cellan
GPA

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:00 pm    Post subject: USA.....please?! Reply with quote

Has anyone heard of George will ever tour the U.S.A? There are so many here that would love to see him..... Very Happy
Chez4George

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

George confirmed that he will be bringing 25 Live to the USA a couple of wks ago on VH1 UK, no dates have been announced as off yet Very Happy
AhsanulIkba

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"George Michael has severe community acquired pneumonia and is being treated as an inpatient. His condition has stabilized and he is responding to treatment. From the current point of view, the time until recovery cannot be estimated, but he will not be able to perform the rest of the tour. Besides medical treatment, complete rest and peace and quiet are mandatory. Discussions and preparations are currently under way in order to arrange the rescheduled dates and further announcements will be made at the earliest opportunity. In the meantime, tickets holders are asked to retain their tickets."
Munnsan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have done such an amazing job on this series. I envy your sewing skills and your patience and your diligence. If anyone ever asks me how to sew, I'm sending them to your blog and this series. Congratulations on such an extensive, well thought out and clearly presented set of tutorials

gps tracking
Munnsan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is what I have been searching in many websites and I finally found it here. Amazing article. I am so impressed. Could never think of such a thing is possible with it...I think you have a great knowledge especially while dealings with such subjects.

vehicle tracking system
saikahd

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow great i have read many articles about this topic and every time i learn something new i don't think it will ever stop always new info , Thanks for all of your hard work!

body shop paint booth
Post new topic   Reply to topic    George Michael Forum Forum Index -> 25 Live Tour All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

George Michael Forum Forum Index