George Michael
FAQ† †Search† †Memberlist† †Usergroups† †Register
Profile† †Log in to check your private messages † †Log in

April 1998- George Michael acknowledges homosexuality on CNN

Post new topic†††Reply to topic †††George Michael Forum Forum Index -> George Michael Interviews
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:19 pm† †Post subject: April 1998- George Michael acknowledges homosexuality on CNN Reply with quote

Quote:
For the first time in his two-decade music career, British pop star George Michael told CNN in an exclusive interview late Friday that he is gay.

"I want to say that I have no problem with people knowing that I'm in a relationship with a man right now. I have not been in a relationship with a woman for almost 10 years."

See full article here:
http://www.cnn.com/SHOWBIZ/9804/11/george.michael/
Munnsan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:21 am† †Post subject: Reply with quote

The post is written in very a good manner and it entails many useful information for me. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept.

[Bergen County Real Estate
Munnsan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:23 am† †Post subject: Reply with quote

[mail receiving forwarding

As a professional London Interior Designer, I meet with clients all the time who simply crave more originality and personality in their interior spaces.
Cris_angel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:12 am† †Post subject: Reply with quote

The actual publish is actually created within really a great method also it involves numerous helpful info personally. I'm pleased to discover your own recognized method of composing the actual publish. Right now a person allow it to be possible for me personally to comprehend as well as put into action the idea.
Klentorss

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:08 am† †Post subject: Reply with quote

What I want to know is why I should care? I mean, not to say that what youíve got to say isnít important, but I mean, itís so generic. Everyone is just talking about this man. Give us something more, something that we can get behind so we can feel as passionately about it as you do.

ny state workers compensation
Post new topic†††Reply to topic †††George Michael Forum Forum Index -> George Michael Interviews All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

George Michael Forum Forum Index