George Michael
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register  
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages    Log in 

George Michael too busy to go to court

Post new topic   Reply to topic    George Michael Forum Forum Index -> George Michael News
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:59 pm    Post subject: George Michael too busy to go to court Reply with quote

George Michael was arrested and charged with being unfit to drive after he was found slumped at the wheel of his car in London last year (2006). He was also charged with possession of what was believed to be marijuana.

Michael absent at trial, was represented by his lawyer Keima Payton at the hearing at hearing on March 7, 2007, where prosecutors announced the 43-year-old singer will face an additional penalty for being in charge of a vehicle while unfit through drugs.

Judge Katherine Marshall responded sarcastically to claims Michael was unable to attend the court dates because he had just announced a European tour.

She said, "He's playing Wembley on June 9th, 2007 isn't he? So he is in the area.

"I know he's busy, but he may have to take a day off work."

Michael was due to stand trial on April 23rd, 2007, but a two-day preliminary hearing has been scheduled in its place, with a new trial date yet to be confirmed.
sunnsan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he enjoyed it as well!

antique rings
Post new topic   Reply to topic    George Michael Forum Forum Index -> George Michael News All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

George Michael Forum Forum Index