George Michael
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register  
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages    Log in 

Geaorge Michael to go to court day before Wimbley concert

Post new topic   Reply to topic    George Michael Forum Forum Index -> George Michael News
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 12:58 am    Post subject: Geaorge Michael to go to court day before Wimbley concert Reply with quote

A judge has ordered Geaorge Michael to appear at court the day before his Wimbley Stadium concert in London.

The 43-year-old singer was arrested Oct. 2 and faces charges of driving under the influence of drugs.

The trial of Michael, whose birth name is George Panayiotou, starts May 8, followed by the hearings May 30, May 31 and June 8 following a preliminary hearing at Brent Magistrates Court in northwest London.

It was announced last month that Michael would play the first concert at Wembley Stadium on June 9.

District Judge Katherine Marshall rejected an application for the star to be allowed to be absent throughout the trial.

She said she wanted him to be in court May 8 and she would be willing, if he did not wish to remain at the trial, to bail him to reappear on the final day.

"He is around in the area because I believe he is appearing at Wembley Stadium. I do not think he will have any difficulty in being here on June 8," Marshall said.

The singer rose to fame in the 1980s as half of the duo Wham! before starting his solo career.
sunnsan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I came to your article from another article and am really interested in this learning about this. , I feel strongly about information and love learning more on this. If possible, as you gain expertise, It is extremely helpful for me.

shopping cart services
Post new topic   Reply to topic    George Michael Forum Forum Index -> George Michael News All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

George Michael Forum Forum Index