George Michael
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register  
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages    Log in 

George Michael - An Exclusive Interview

Post new topic   Reply to topic    George Michael Forum Forum Index -> George Michael News
whamfan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:07 am    Post subject: George Michael - An Exclusive Interview Reply with quote

About depression, Diana, and the strange death of 'George Michael'

This story begins in Edgware, one of the most middling chunks of Middle England, forty-two years ago. Georgios Kyriacos Panayiotou was born to conservative Cypriots who rose from seven-children-to-a-room refugee camps to restaurant-owning in English suburbia. In their battle to drag themselves up from poverty, the family lived above a launderette and worked “constantly. Work was their religion,” he says. In George’s memory, his parents were “just constantly exhausted. They were both working so hard to get us where they wanted us to but that made them authoritarian.” It was a chilly home where “I was never praised, never held. So it was not exactly the Little House on the Prairie. It really wasn’t.”
sunnsan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

collectible display cases

Thanks for the great review.Well I definitely liked reading it,I have rooted all over the internet looking for interesting ideas,i think your site is well informed.
sunnsan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am really enjoying reading your well written articles. I think you spend numerous effort and time updating your blog. I have bookmarked it and I am taking a look ahead to reading new articles. Please keep up the good articles!

cayman real estate
Post new topic   Reply to topic    George Michael Forum Forum Index -> George Michael News All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

George Michael Forum Forum Index