George Michael
FAQ† †Search† †Memberlist† †Usergroups† †Register
Profile† †Log in to check your private messages † †Log in

George Michael to have 2 shows in London In August

Post new topic†††Reply to topic †††George Michael Forum Forum Index -> 25 Live Tour
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:33 am† †Post subject: George Michael to have 2 shows in London In August Reply with quote

This email announcement arrived from the fan club today:

George Michael announced that he will play two special concerts om August 24th and 25th at Earls Court in London to mark the end of his 25 Live Tour that started in Barcelona in September 2006!

Having spent the last 20 months entertaining over 1.3 million fans across Europe with a 49 date 25 Live Tour, followed by a 30 date 25 Live Stadium tour -- which incorporated a spectacular opening of the newly built Wembley Stadium -- Michael will continue to thrill audiences as he ventures to North America to perform his extraordinary show this summer!

But, not one to overlook his dedicated British fans, and as his way of saying thank you, Michael will return to London to end his tour with two exclusive, filmed , concerts at Earls Court entitled THE FINAL TWO, which is a nod to his sell out Wembley Stadium show, ' THE FINAL,' with Andrew Ridgeley in 1986 when he brought the curtain down on Wham! These very special shows will naturally feature Michael's hits, some tracks not previously performed in Britain, and a stunning new stage set. Shows truly not to be missed by any George Michael fan.
sunnsan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:47 am† †Post subject: Reply with quote

air filter

This layout is so stellar. How did you manage to make a blog thatís as smart as it is sleek? Iíve got to say, the layout alone made me come back to this blog again. But now that Iíve read what youíve got to say, Iíve got to share it with the world!
Munnsan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:44 am† †Post subject: Reply with quote

I've always heard that kids/teens want to read about a protagonist that's a little older than they are. So if that's the case, I agree with Emily's statement that there should be a little more room about 18 for YA fiction protagnoists.

auto insurance online quote
leyogiyn

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:21 am† †Post subject: Reply with quote

This looks so great! It is so good to see you posting again! Ok so I'm guessing you mean the next recipe is the pie that Florida is known for????? I'm sooooo excited for that one!!!

free internet radio
Post new topic†††Reply to topic †††George Michael Forum Forum Index -> 25 Live Tour All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

George Michael Forum Forum Index