George Michael
FAQ† †Search† †Memberlist† †Usergroups† †Register
Profile† †Log in to check your private messages † †Log in

George Michael Announces Last Show

Post new topic†††Reply to topic †††George Michael Forum Forum Index -> George Michael News
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:51 am† †Post subject: George Michael Announces Last Show Reply with quote

This email came through the fan club today:

We are excited to report that George Michael will play the last concert of his two-year worldwide tour at Copenhagen's Parken Stadium on August 30th, 2008. This special performance, titled The Final One, will allow George to say thank you to his loyal fans, not only in Scandinavia, but also across Europe. George will perfrom songs previously not performed in Denmark and have a new unique stage.

Back in 2006 that George broke the all-time record for both tickets sales and gross income at the Parken stadium in Copenhagen, a record that was formerly held U2.
sunnsan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:49 am† †Post subject: Reply with quote

[hidden cameras

Ok, at some point at school we're going to have a day where we dress up as a celebrity. My friend and I want to do something together. We were thinking about doing The Veronicas but she is really tan and her hair is almost light brown, so unless there's a way to make her magically pale- it cant happen. So if ya'll know any female celebrity duos that we could do, tell me. Thanks
sunnsan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:50 am† †Post subject: Reply with quote

spy camera

Itís really cool in terms of the resources and look. It saved a great deal of time of mine as I get all the information accumulated here I have you on my bookmark. Reading it really helps in getting proper idea about the topic. Itís quite elaborate
dekaalam

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:29 am† †Post subject: Reply with quote

Iíve been meaning to read this and just never received a chance. Itís an issue that Iím quite interested in, I just started reading and Iím glad I did. Youíre a excellent blogger, one of the greatest that Iíve seen. This site unquestionably has some details on subject that I just wasnít aware of. Thanks for bringing this things to light.

truck tires new castle de
Post new topic†††Reply to topic †††George Michael Forum Forum Index -> George Michael News All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

George Michael Forum Forum Index