George Michael
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register  
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages    Log in 

George’s Hefty Paycheck Makes Headlines

Post new topic   Reply to topic    George Michael Forum Forum Index -> George Michael News
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:48 am    Post subject: George’s Hefty Paycheck Makes Headlines Reply with quote

Several news sources have reported that George Michael commands £1.6 million ($2.3 million USD) per hour and that he earned a total of £48,499,893 ($69,898,051.36 USD) between April 2006 and March 2008, not including income from record sales and songwriting royalties. Much of George’s income is said to come from private gigs such as his 13-song 2006 New Year’s Eve set at a party thrown by Russian nickel magnate Vladimir Potanin. For that gig, Michael, Kenny, and a 40-person entourage were flown on a private jet to Moscow. Then, a few months later, Michael earned another £1,521,916 ($2,193,385.51 USD) performing at the 55th birthday party of billionaire Sir Philip Green. The event was held on an island in the Indian Ocean and featured 100 celebrity guests, whom George entertained with “Careless Whisper” and “Freedom,” among other hits. Unfortunately, George was not invited to join the party afterwards and was requested to leave the island as soon as he finished performing...but, hey, who needs a party when you’ve got $69 million to console yourself with?
trucking

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That man deserves every penny he earns. God bless George Michael.

www.cdljobs.com -- Trucking jobs
marylou

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well worth every penny. I wish I was loaded to have my personal gig!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    George Michael Forum Forum Index -> George Michael News All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

George Michael Forum Forum Index