George Michael
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register  
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages    Log in 

GM Attends Tribute to George Best Costacos

Post new topic   Reply to topic    George Michael Forum Forum Index -> George Michael News
techie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:55 am    Post subject: GM Attends Tribute to George Best Costacos Reply with quote

According to BroadwayWorld.com, George Michael was in attendance at the recent tribute to Broadway actor/singer George Best Costacos, who passed away a few months ago at the age of 44 from complications related to a brain tumor. The memorial was held at the Actors Equity Audition Center in the heart of Broadway and was attended by a number of other well-known figures from the entertainment industry, including cabaret legend Steve Ross, composer Seth Weinstein, and singer Lynn Manuel, as well as Greek Consul Ms. Sophia Veve.

Mr. Panayiotis Koukoulis, mayor of Costacos’ ancestral home, Aegina, Greece, wrote that Costacos would be honored with a street bearing his name and an annual memorial marathon with runners from both Europe and the U.S., the first such event to be held in Greece for an Actors’ Equity member.

Our sentiments go out to George Michael for his loss.

www.calnettech.com -- Los Angeles computer support

Last edited by techie on Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total
bobrossisgod

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to hear about your pal, George Michael.

www.doorsandaccessories.com -- Custom entryways and exterior doors
sunnsan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is my first time I visit here. I found so many interesting stuffs in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work.

home air filter
dekaalam

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have made some excellent points there. Used to do they’re certified inside subject and barely found any specific info other websites, but great in order to be here, seriously, thanks.

truck tires capitol heights md
Post new topic   Reply to topic    George Michael Forum Forum Index -> George Michael News All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

George Michael Forum Forum Index